Is contraindicated in patients with severe renal insufficiency, to treat these conditions.
in patients with mild or moderate renal insufficiency arimidex use to prevent thromboembolism, accumulation nadroparin does not exceed that of patients with normal renal function receiving therapeutic doses Fraksiparina. Therefore, dose reduction Fraksiparina received a preventive measure in these patients is not required. In patients with severe renal impairment receiving Fraksiparin prophylactic doses necessary dose reduction by 25% compared with the doses administered to patients having normal levels of creatinine clearance. Hemodialysis low molecular weight heparin is administered into the arterial line dialysis loops in high enough doses to prevent blood clotting in the loop. Pharmacokinetic parameters were essentially unchanged, except for the case of an overdose, when passage of the drug into the systemic circulation can lead to an increase in anti-factor Xa activity, associated with the final phase of renal failure.
Indications Prevention of thromboembolic complications:
- with general surgery and orthopedic interventions;
- in patients with a high risk of thrombotic events (for acute respiratory and / or cardiac failure in the intensive care unit, unstable angina, myocardial infarction without tooth arimidex).
- Treatment of venous thromboembolism.
- Prevention of clotting during hemodialysis.
- Hypersensitivity to nadroparin or any other component of the drug;
- Thrombocytopenia in the application of nadroparin in history;
- Signs of bleeding or increased risk of bleeding associated with impaired hemostasis, except for disseminated intravascular coagulation not induced by heparin;
- Organic organ damage with a tendency to bleeding (eg, acute gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer);
- Injury or surgery on the brain and spinal cord or eyes;
- Intracranial hemorrhage;
- Acute bacterial endocarditis;
- Severe renal impairment (creatinine clearance less than 30 mL / min) in patients receiving for treating thromboembolism, unstable angina and myocardial infarction without ;
With caution should appoint Fraksiparin in the following situations, due to the increased risk of bleeding:
- When liver failure
- In renal insufficiency.
- In severe hypertension
- When peptic ulcers or a history of other arimidex diseases with an increased risk of bleeding
- In circulatory disorders in the choroid and retina
- In the postoperative period after operations on the brain and spinal cord or eyes
- In patients weighing less than 40 kg
- In the case of the treatment duration in excess of the recommended (10 days)
- In the case of non-compliance with the recommended treatment conditions (in particular the duration and to establish the dose based on body weight for a course of)
- In combination with drugs that increase the risk of bleeding